IAB and R+D (Research + Development)
IAB has fulfilled its commitment and effort for innovating in the late years despite the global economic environment.
The Enterprise policy revolves around this strategic development and the increasing added value of its activity. That is why our enterprise is consolidated as a reference company in this sector.
IAB research and development department relies on a multidisciplinary team which consists of biologists, biotechnologists and agronomical engineers. Two highly technified laboratorios allow us the development of new products, quality controls and the services offered by our company.
This process of research has resulted in the recognition by entities such as IMPIVA, IVACE and CDTI and research and develpment certificates by EQA and DNV-GL.
Research and Development Department goals
Our Research and Development Department has two main goals:
- Develop new products adjusted to a constantly develping market. More efficient, competitive and environmentally friendly products.
- Improve our quality service constantly. IAB is always developing and extending its catalogue to offer our clients a wide range of services adjusted to its quality criteria.
Research and Development areas
IAB is developing the following research areas as a part of its activity:
- Develpment of natural extracts lines.
- Development of a secondary microbial metabolites line.
- Analysis service:
- Determination of mycorrhization level.
- Pilot-scale evaluation of products in seeds and seedlings.
- Quantification of secondary microbial metabolites and plant derivatives through HPLC.